7.28.2009

So after about six months of planning, a few of my good friends/roommates from Ole Miss got together. Much thanks to Margie (also a new blogger) for hosting us in the Shreve! All in all, we hung out by the pool, shopped and had a great time! Food of course was a must- the Humphrey at Counter Culture, drive through daiquiris, and delicious dinner at Bistro Byronz (free- thanks to the creepster at the table next to us! Here are some shots!


Horne Road, reunited


Chickasaw!!
Posted by Picasa
FYI- I have never put that many hyperlinks in a post before- sorry!

3 comments:

Mary Margaret said...

Martha- I dedicate this post to you for 2 reasons:
1) we missed you
2) I am going to attempt to blog more solely to entertain you in the cube

Linnae said...

love it. i will always remember the creepster. can't wait to see your new home!!

Margie said...

yes! i love this stuff. i was mentioned in your blog. i'm so cool!