A little glimpse into how grace changes everything for the Rogers
2.10.2010
Face Lift
I updated the "decor" of our blog with hopes of posting more frequently... We'll see how it goes!
In other news, it's been snowing a lot here lately. So much so that we stopped taking a pic of the house every time it snows! Here's our cute little abode with a light dusting....
So jealous you got snow, but more importantly your house is adorable! It looks so comfy and cozy, can't wait to see more pics. I'm hoping this new layout inspires a post about your new digs :) Hope you're doing well!
3 comments:
Your house looks so cozy and cute! We hope to come see the inside soon...maybe you could post pics??:)
Just popping in to say your house is sooooo cute:)
So jealous you got snow, but more importantly your house is adorable! It looks so comfy and cozy, can't wait to see more pics. I'm hoping this new layout inspires a post about your new digs :) Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment