Caught ya freaking out! It's not what you think... I just wanted to let all of you out there know that Tyler has started his OWN blog. As many of you know, Tyler is a very thoughtful person. He can mull over an idea for hours or even days until he has figured it out, put a spin on it, or applied it to his life. So on his blog, Mirroring Christ, you can keep up with his latest shelling out of thoughts, ideas, etc.
Don't worry, you'll still be getting lighthearted stories from me here. Hopefully my husband's posting will encourage me to write more!
On another note, I'd like to do some PR for Jenny Hardin Bradley. She has just jumped into blog world and needs some encouragement. She is probably the best writer I know, and the world needs to enjoy this art she possesses. So please, go check out Team Bradley and leave some comments. Don't do it for yourself, do it for me. Thanks!
MM
1 comment:
Thanks for the PR. :) You are the best. I really wish I could see you over Easter. Hopefully, now that you are moving a little bit closer we can get together!
Post a Comment